Winch Out Service
Prompt, Affordable Winch-out Service in Milwaukee and West Allis
Brookfield Towing provides 24/7 roadside assistance and car towing services throughout Milwaukee, Brookfield, West Allis, and surrounding cities.
We won’t delay…
If you’re in an emergency in a winter road, or in a rainstorm, call us now; our winching service is known to arrive promptly.
Our towing experts know just what to do
They have several years of experience recovering vehicles in harsh situations.
They are highly equipped and know exactly how to recover your car, whether you’re stuck in the mud, snow, or ice.
We winch and tow all vehicles
Our tow trucks can recover cars, vans, SUVs, pick-up trucks, motorcycles, and equipment.
We also provide medium to heavy-duty towing for garbage trucks, buses, trailers, and tractors.
Stuck in the mud? Here’s what to do:
- Don’t sink your foot into the accelerator.
- Get everyone out at a safe distance to reduce the weight.
- Move your steering wheel back and forth to give the tires some room.
- If you have a spade or suitable tool, dig around the tires to create more space
- Accelerate very slowly to get some traction. Use the 2nd gear and release the clutch for a manual. Use the lowest gear for an automatic.
- Don’t spin the wheels.
- Don’t stop once the car has started moving to maintain momentum.
- Once the tires get some traction, accelerate to normal speed to get out.
- If that doesn’t work, place cardboard or car mats in front of the tires for extra traction.
- If that still doesn’t work, call a winch out service.
Stuck in the snow? Here’s what to do:
- Clear any snow from the exhaust pipe.
- Remove any snow around the car and the exit route with a shovel or whatever tool is available.
- Break up any ice that’s formed under the tires.
- Turn off your traction control
- After you start the car, try to straighten the wheel as much as possible. This will provide the best traction.
- Ask people to help you rock the car back and forth as you move.
- Move back and forth slowly, using the lowest gear.
- Step on the gas a bit to gain some traction, but don’t rev the engine or spin the wheels.
- If this doesn’t work, place cardboard or car mats in front of the tires.
- Sprinkle salt and sand in front of the wheels.
- If none of these work, call the towing service.
Emergency Towing and Roadside Assistance You Can Rely On
Brookfield Towing has the staff on hand to handle any type of roadside recovery, including car lockouts, flat tire services, wrecker towing, and jumpstarts.
We are available 24/7 and respond promptly to calls in cities within Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
Call us if you need an affordable and professional winch out service now.